Monday 12 December 2016

Beary Christmas....


Good Morning,

Sorry I have been a little absent - 2 weeks ago I was meant to
have a spinal injection in hope to relieve the pain. Unfortunately
they were unable to go ahead with the procedure due to having psoriasis
in the area where they needed to inject, had they have gone ahead I would have been
at high risk of infection so now it's back to see the consultant again so he can do a skin
assessment and decide on the next steps :(

So whilst I have been a little quiet my wonderful design team have been extremely
busy again making some wonderful samples which I will be sharing over the next couple
of weeks in the run up to Christmas.

Today's card is from Cely








A very cute card :)


Thanks for stopping by...
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a little love :)