Sunday 12 May 2013

Meet Debbie...


Evening all,

I am pleased to announce our newest member of the Design Team...

Debbie


I'm a 40 mum of 2 (although the cat would say 3), step-mum of 2 and grandma of 2. If I lean out of my craft room window I can see the south end of the Humber Bridge although I'm an Essex girl by birth. I get my craft talents from my nan who was a professional dressmaker and like her can burn a pan of water. I gave up my council job at the end of 2011 and have been a domestic goddess and family PA ever since which leaves mea little time to play with paper, card, fabric and since my birthday a Silhouette machine!

I hope you will all welcome me in joining Debbie to the team and very much look forward
to seeing Debbie's creations :)

Hugs..

1 comment:

Please leave a little love :)