Sunday 27 January 2013

Challenge #3 Winner...


Morning all,

Well last night saw another bucket load of the white stuff hit us!!
Were were at a Wedding the whole of yesterday and I must admit the drive home
was an interesting one as the roads were just lethal..... So I hope where ever you are you are
warm and safe!

On to our challenge winner.....

But first let me say a massive thank you for all the wonderful entries & hope you can join
us for our next challenge.

Picked at random using Random.Org I am pleased to announce 
that the winner of challenge #3 is......


Dream Laine with this beautiful entry


Dream Laine please email me (admin @ papercreator .co .uk) to claim your prize :)



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as your Random Winner. I am delighted.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)