Saturday 1 December 2012

Challenge #1 - Winners!!!



Evening all,

Firstly my huge apologies for the delay in announcing the winners of our first challenge!!
I have a Christmas party in 2 weeks time so made plans to go and find myself  a lovely party dress....so off 
in to town I headed!! Several hours later and I have come home empty handed so have spent the afternoon searching the internet and had completely forgotten to post the details of the winners...

So here I am now....

I want to say a HUGE thank you for all the entries to our first challenge, I am completely blown away and honestly did not expect such a response.. As we have received such a fab response and it was our first ever challenge I have decided to pick 3 winners...Yup that's right 3 and all win a £10 coupon to the store :)

Drum roll please........ I winners in no particular order are.....


104 - Lynne


08 - Delphine


45 - Sue Bearhouse


Winners if you could please contact me by clicking HERE to arrange your prize :)

Once again thank you so much to all who took part, we will be back in 2 weeks with our next challenge.

Happy Crafting

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how lovely to be picked as one of the winners of your very first challenge. Thank you so much.
    Well done to the other winners too.

    Just off to Email you now..

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards!! well deserved winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow, Thank You so much Debbie!! I am over the moon. Your first challenge was fab and you deserved a great response!
    Thanks you again and well done to the other winners!
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Debbie! I'm thrilled!!! Will email you tonight when I'm home;)! Congratulations to the other winners too! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)